The practice room is available for all residents of Carlyle. The room contains three pianos, a dance bar and mirror, and plenty of space for group rehearsals. The room is open from 10am-10pm every day. Please be respectful of the space and please remember the following:
- The Practice Room may be reserved by CARLYLE COURT RESIDENTS ONLY.
- The Practice Room to be utilized as STRICTLY A REHEARSAL SPACE. This is not a place to study or hold club meetings.
- Residents are permitted to reserve a MAXIMUM OF TWO HOURS PER DAY. Any reservations longer than two hours will be canceled.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your reservation, you will FORFEIT YOUR TIMESLOT.
- If you are no longer able to make your reserved time, please CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT on Google Calendar.
- 3 missed reservations will result in your PRIVILEGES BEING REVOKED INDEFINITELY.
- After a reservation is booked, residents may pick up the key at the Resource Center.
- The practice room is to be LOCKED after each use, unless directly exchanging the key with an incoming resident.